Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm loving it!

1. Did I tell you that my kick-boxing session on last Saturday afternoon was actually 2 hours? All this while I was used to training for an hour only. When I began to take up lessons, I always ended up with muscle soreness here and there. Eventually I got better and adapted to the trainings and it didn't ache that much. Well, that 2 hours gave me quite an impact, though the ache was delayed. This morning I woke up with sores at my back and arms muscles.

That is ultimate syiokness :)

2. After church, we went for a farewell lunch for Marilyn who is leaving us for Adelaide soon. We went to this fine Pakistani restaurant named Sheesh Mahal for some northern Indian cuisine. It was fantastic though it's quite Mahal also. haha :) My CG people really know where to hunt for good food la. Not too long ago we went to Bukit Tinggi for some nice roasted lamb. The whole group actually drove all the way to Bukit Tinggi on a Sunday evening for dinner. Nothing can top that passion of theirs.

So Arvind being the only Indian among us, we decided to be racist and let him have the honor to order food for the 16 of us. It was slightly drizzling outside as we feasted on our delicious meals. As you can tell, we didn't really know the names for all the food we ate. We were busy eating and talking and praising the tastiness of the food. Arvind's choices were great!

What else do I have to say? It's also an ultimate syiokness!

3. I can't help but to notice this one thing being a Malaysian, that one always talks about food! I usually will check my Twitter feeds when I'm online and if I have the time to go through all Tweets updated when I am offline. So within one offline-period (around 18 hours) there are 5 friends Tweeted about food:

(a) Tasnim: Dinner with the Bangi mateys :) (@ Austin Steak House w/ 2 others)


(b) Tasnim (again): Coz the food just now wasn't enough :p (@ Bangi Impian Maju)


(c) Hafiedz to Tasnim: sunny day in penang! Sunday bfast here is also awesome, the anthony beef kuewtiow soup! Kl shud move here!


(d) Tasnim to Hafiedz: but.. I like cold rainy mornings! :p beef kuetiaw sounds tempting tho. Especially on a morning like this. Hehe :p


(e) Lemuel Ong: Finally getting good food! SUSHI here i come. :D


(f) Marcus Khoo (who tweeted right after Lemuel): Seriously good! (@ Restaurant Pan Heong) 


(g) Aerie Rahman: Makan Ikan Bakaq dekat Restoran Ikan Bakar Pak Din. Siapa kata makanan sedap semua kat pulau?


(h) Lemuel Ong (again): Interesting stuff today: Robbing Baskin Robbins again after a month and witnessing Brangelina wannabes.

No comments: