Saturday, January 22, 2011

The People Factor

After our Young Adult Cell Group makan-makan session in Bukit Tinggi. Rudi thanked God for the fact that we got along well with each other in the group. It struck me that it was indeed a great blessing which many of us seldom thank God for.

Getting along well with the people we interact closely is very important. It greatly influences your happiness level at certain place or moment.

Whenever I go out for a meal or drink with my housemate(s), I thank God for the peaceful moments we share. Having lovely people around is a blessing. Having lovely people whom you feel comfortable and joyful to hang out with is like the double of that. I am glad that we have many things to talk about when Lee Hwa and I are at home.I can't describe how grateful I am whenever Hie Ching knocks on my door and get me to have late lunch/ dinner/ supper with her, irregards of the time. I've lost count of the time Luo Tze, Michelle and I went out together and have great time laughing over meals. I am glad that we like each other's company. I smile every time Wen Wen and others ask me to join them for dinner.

"Hey we're going out for dinner. Do you want to have dinner also? Jom, jom!"

Somehow eating out in Subang Jaya seems bearable than it was previously :)

No comments: