Thursday, October 21, 2010

Warmth of an apple pie

I must tell you about Michelle, one of my 7 housemates in SS15.

But she has too many good things to tell about. In general, she's a sweet, caring girl:

She's on her way out for mamak with her boyfriend, and asked if I wanted to join. It's already 11:30pm, so of course I'm not joining for the obvious reasons: I need to rest as much as I can at night for next day's work and I don't want to be a lamp post.

But I told her I felt like McD apple pie (sometimes we do crave for something random for no apparent reason). We agreed that if I wanted to sleep before she comes back, I'd text her and she'd text me before she buys it on her way back.

Minutes after they've left, A car stopped in front of our house and Michelle was at the gate, holding out the warm apple pie. She decided to bought it back for me first before she went for her mamak.

This is not the first time I feel like want to hug this sweet girl :)

3 comments:

marjie said...

u're in ss15 now? that's so nearrrrr :D :D

Gine said...

where do you stay?? My place is very near to Jim's =) Let's go Empire together one day! :D

marjie said...

okayyy! and there's chili's there too! i only get to eat at chili's with u guys. the last time i went was during the KLCC meetup!
im at puchong :D