Thursday, October 28, 2010

Serious colleagues

Conversation 7

Parthiban was talking about a lady friend he knew who wears make-up everyday but didn't do so yesterday. And he's shocked to see her "real face" which looked older than her actual age.

Parthiban: And you know what, the black eye circles were actually prominent and deep under her eyes!
Rodzi, Salimah and I were speechless.
When Parthiban walked off...
Rodzi: Perempuan tu hitam kat bawah mata dia je, Parthiban sendiri hitam kat.. *hand gestured from top to bottom to mean the whole body* pun nak cakap orang lain.

HAHAHAHAAHAHA

Conversation 8
I think racism is infectious.

Me: Hey, what is your favourite colour?
Parthiban: hmm.. *thinking*
Me: * snigger* ...... black? Hahahaahhaahahhaa...
Parthiban: *laughed with that helpless look on his face* Actually, yeah, my favourite colour is black. Seriously!

And I laughed even harder. Just to clarify, I didn't think of making fun of him when I first asked that random question. The evil thought only came to me when he was thinking for the answer :p

No comments: