Monday, June 6, 2011

It only lasted for 10 seconds.

I admit that I was kinda late when I departed from my house this morning for my train back to Penang. But I really thought that I still could make it. To cut it short, I chose to wait for KTM train from Subang Jaya station to KL Sentral instead of just hire a cab there directly. It didn't take this long previously. But not this time. I was hoping my train would be delayed as usual.


So by the time I rushed to the platform, my train had departed 10 minutes ago. Upon receiving this bad news from the KTM staff, I yelled in my head "Oh no, oh no! What should I do what should I do now?!"

Immediately, I answered my own question with surprisingly calm (or rather, nonchalant) tone:

"Oh, ok, maybe some breakfast at McD first, then think about what to do next."

When I sat down at the McD outlet munching away my hashbrown, I found my instinctive response in this incident was quite amusing.

At the end, I went to the new (not so new for now) Puduraya bus station to buy bus ticket back home. And the rest of the journey was uneventful. I arrived slightly earlier than I would have if I took the train.

No comments: