Monday, March 21, 2011

Hong Kong affair

Sigh, it does contradict my previous post but I'm gonna write this anyway.

I'm feeling a bit... emo (isn't this word only reserve for Jeremy?) at the moment. I am not sure why. Today has been a pretty smooth day, actually. The most eventful part was me waking up an hour earlier than usual working days to attend a talk in Sime Darby Convention Center this morning. I wasn't even the one driving and I got my favourite shotgun seat in my colleague (Szuchen)'s car. We were a bit lost when we were quite near our destination, but it's no big deal.

I resumed work in lab after lunch. And as usual, afternoon workload was at usual standard as well. I am guessing the main emo factor is the decidophobic moment between swimming and Hong Kong drama after work. I usually go swimming with some church friends in Monday evening if it doesn't rain. Today, it didn't rain. But I chose HK drama over swimming. I am totally into that 7pm drama series now. At this rate, I guess I won't be able to go any where during that critical one hour, which left me not able to go anywhere after that, too, because it'll be late and dark outside.

Last but not least, the other possible contributing factors could be:
- I have not been working out, which also goes back to my swimming and HK drama conflict. Or, my kickboxing regime. Sweating out via kickboxing is really fun. Then come next could be kickboxing versus HK drama moments. sigh.
- I have not been actively shopping. Seriously. I think I haven't bought myself anything for  the past month. I think I did meet up with friends for a movie or meal. But I am not sure if shopping-less days can last for 2 months consecutively.
- I have not been thinking like a debater. First I don't speak like a debater. Eventually I don't think like one anymore, either. Worse, I think I've stopped being actively analytical in everyday life. Come next, is the obsessiveness of wanting to know stuff. I don't even know what no-fly zone is and haven't read up on it, too. The idea of not knowing the background of Libya beyond Muammar Gaddafi disturbs me.

Anyway, as I was writing this post, I found something really interesting! And it brightens up my mood :) Next post!

No comments: