Wednesday, March 23, 2011

girlfriends rock

After work today, Szuchen and I went for a programme for back care organised by the physiotherapy team in our hospital. Then we went for a dinner (pan mee at Face To Face) and dessert (Tutti Frutti!) in SS15. Before she sent me back home, we checked out the 100yen shop nearby. We had a really good time with each other's company. Of all the time I wish I have a significant other, I am grateful that Szuchen is a girl and we are growing closer with each other day by day. She is a great blessing to me, especially in my new work place. She is like a reminder to me that God has not forgotten about me, but has sent me an angel to watch over me.

Despite what I've gone through in my new place, I never come close to quitting. At least not right now. I don't know how else to explain except telling the truth that I know God wants me to stay. Many time I spent guessing what was God's plan for me, asking fervently for Him to reveal His great purpose in me. Many times I can't hear Him over my roaring heart. Sometimes God doesn't answer immediately. But as I learn to have more faith in Him, I learn to be patient as well. This time, I hear it clearly what His command is. By all means, I'm gonna follow it. Because the days lived without direction left me in desperation and that was quite unbearable.

And for every moment, I am grateful to have Szuchen around and get to know her better. I thank God for giving me someone whom I can clique well and feel very comfortable to be around with. I can't tell how I am filled with joy with her sitting across the table when we are having lunch peacefully almost every lunch break.

* humming silently in my head again :) *

No comments: