Thursday, November 18, 2010

This Week

On Monday, I worked like it's a Monday.
On Tuesday, my department was relatively under-staff compared to usual days. So the remaining team members worked like it's a Monday, too.
On Tuesday night, I felt like it's a Friday (not-working-on-Saturday kind of Friday) night. Because the next day is a public holiday. And I remember that I'm not working on a public holiday. What's more, I've had an awesome plan of meeting Xu Vin for lunch and then Harry Potter 7 movie with Dev, Pau, Pei Sun and two other medic girls, in MidValley.
On Wednesday, plans worked out accordingly. And went to church for prayer meeting at night. I did feel like it's a weekend.
On Thurday, I felt like it's a Monday again, due to good "weekend" the day before.

Tomorrow is Friday. I hope it'll just be a normal working day :) Nonetheless, this is the kind of more-fulfilling work/life I was looking forward to have ever since I made up my mind to work in a laboratory. I may seem complaining but actually I am not. In fact, I am not holding back the workaholic part of me to work as much as I like. It feels good to be this obsessive :D

2 comments:

Xu Vin said...

glad u had a great wk cher! (i nearly typed great wkend hehe) i'm off to tjg karang tmr. had a great day today swimming at laman midah's pool. hvg a pool is luxurious.

Gine said...

dearest Vin! Hope you have a great time in TK :) The city awaits you to come back and "normalise" it. miss you already!