Thursday, November 25, 2010

My laptop is really nuts!

1. battery life is only 10 minutes, since ages
2. screen is dimmer than usual - but still can project image
3. speaker has lost its "voice" - but still plug in earphone and listen to audio files
4. cooling fan is not working - bought a cooling pad for it
5. quite often my mouse pad doesn't detect my tap, and I have to use the button for clicking an item, which is very troublesome :S
6. even the keyboard is less sensitive now, many alphabets need to tap a few times on the keyboard to register it
7. now: it keeps popping up the Critical Battery message to remind me to plug in power source. Of course I've done so or else what makes you think you can survive till you pop up that message? The annoying part is: I've cancelled the reminder but it still keeps popping up.

I've always loved my laptop because of its size and look - simple and light yet not too tiny. It's gone through about 2 formatings throughout these 5 years, no repair on hardwares, yet. But I guess, it's time I start to look around for new babe? Sigh, Mac Book Pro is very expensive..

No comments: