Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yes I am hard to please.

It's been a few weeks that I am checking out laptops. I've always heart the sexy design of Macbook Pro. But at the moment it's still slightly over my budget. I've yet to find any brand that comes close to Apple in terms of design and reputation about their quality - speed and sophistication of software, among others. I have been using this (my first) laptop for the past 5 years. I hope my next will last at least this long, too. So I am very particular about making this decision. Even if it doesn't last this long, it has to at least be pleasant looking with comfortable keyboard. Come next, is having Intel Core i5 Processor.

I don't want an iPad or anything similar because I prefer proper keyboard. I don't want a netbook either because I can't accept screen less than 13 inch. 

I'm not sure how long more can my laptop last. So I'm starting my survey early in case I need a replacement. Any suggestion? :)

No comments: