Thursday, February 10, 2011

One Step Closer

I wish all Indians are as gentle as Thiru, as friendly as Prethivan, as sensible as Kevin (though he's only half an Indian) and as cool as Dev, as lovely as Sharon, as sweet as Gina, as charming as Joan, has Thilip's kind of humour and Jonathan's kind of craziness.

If not, then please give me world peace.

Of course, world peace starts from ourselves. Make peace with yourself, with God, with your neighbour. And with your enemy.

Coming to this new work place makes me learn more than I've expected. I've learnt and experienced the joy of listening more and speaking less. Sometimes I feel smarter this way. Maybe because I learn through listening and don't show my foolishness by talking too much. Next, which I am still struggling with, is the skill to focus and magnify on the goodness of others, not their imperfections.

Things become more bearable when you know Jesus is with you :) Staying faithful is very rewarding, I assure you/ myself.

2 comments:

Xu Vin said...

its encouraging for me too to see how God strengthens you in challenging times. :)
and your descriptions of the nice indian friends you have is so accurate :D

Gine said...

Wow, you are fast! haha :)Thanks!

And I miss making racist jokes at those Indian friends of mine! :p