Friday, February 4, 2011

More Songs from Sam Tsui and Kurt Schneider

OK, I take back my words. Sam Tsui actually sang Dynamite very well in this video clip :) Please tell me I'm not the only one smiling non-stop while watching this video. Look at how passionated he was when he's singing! Inspiring :) The mashup consists of Love The Way You Lie (Rihana), Dynamite (Taio Cruz) and (Teenage Dream, Katy Perry).



Oh, I also love another song from them: If I Die Young by The Band Perry.Tthe audiences  in the Youtube page were not helpful. They were fighting over the issue about him being gay or not or whatever. Nonetheless, listen to the lyrics! It's meaningful :)



And, oh!! I cannot miss out this one! I love it since the first time I listen to it (yes I do have superb internet connection at home in BM). I think this song IS their own song :) Don't Want An Ending.

1 comment:

yan said...

love their songs! check out tyler ward and julia sheer as well! i have been listening to their songs for about a week and never got bored of them!