Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Text me!

I still love conversations via SMS.

Me: U know what, i'm in chef's place now. Mr.chef saw me&said to me: long time no see. Hahaha :D
Keh Len: Haha he missed u! Lol :)
Me: Hahaha!i bet he is!anyway,how r u doing,my dear? :) how's LI?just finished work?
Keh Len: Nah LI ended already. Doing some part time job during weekends :) got no juicy updates for me? Let me know when u make ur move lol
Me: Haha,no way,d biggest move i did was asked his name.His name is Ahmad&he extended his hand while he asked mine,hehe.but i doubt he'll rmber my name tho
Me: Btw,what part time job r u working as nw?hey,mayb u can take another part time at chef's place&feed me wt gossips about him everyday!haha
Keh Len: Some promoter job. Aaah so he has a name! Good good first ask name. Then ask to be friends. Then go on a date. Ur strategy not bad! :) go cher linn!
Me: Haaha,but i shall not make anymore moves until he does.i need to jual mahal sikit because the pasta i ate just now also quite mahal :p
Keh Len: Haha expensive but worth it lol. At least ure paying for ur sweet dreams tonight also! :)
Me: hope he at least asks me out in my dream,haha!so hw long will ur part time job last?as long as u like?r u coming to UKM IV next weekend?jst2c d kids :)
Keh Len: Yea i work any time i like. Haha see d kids? im so old already. Have plans this weekend but maybe we meet up next week or sth? Wanna catch up :)
Me: Sure.must meet up&catch up soon!Beatrice&Maggie were saying Subang ppl shld have an outing together some time :) u take care then.
Keh Len: Haha ure subang person now. Ok ok goodnight :) sweet dreams lol

With the invasion of Facebook and other social media, I find lesser people are into sending text messages with SMS anymore, let alone having a good conversation back and forth like that. Well, we still can send personal messages via those media and all, but it's just different to receive it as an SMS.

No comments: