Thursday, April 7, 2011

Nerve

Yes, I've decided. If one day I manage to buy myself a house, be it a condo or landed house, not only it'll have a reading room, but also another room for kick-boxing. It may not have a boxing ring (Are you kidding? How am I going to fit a boxing ring into a room??) or floor mat. The most important item in it is the cotton punching bag hanging down from the ceiling. If I don't have enough rooms, I shall keep all my books in my bedroom right till next to my bed if that's what it takes, so that I can have that stress release work out room.

Yes, a punching bag. I need it more than I need a swimming pool *gasp* Pretty much now, too.

3 comments:

Beatrice said...

you can have two in one! reading and boxing room! I have a mental picture already. hahaha.. =p

Gine said...

Haha, but I'm afraid my books will smell of sweat if I make it two in one! But you gave me an idea - coffee corner in my reading room. Then the pages of the books will smell of coffee as we flip them :D

Beatrice said...

hahaha sounds goood! invite me to ur hse warming! =p