Friday, April 22, 2011

Bliss on the couch

Hie Ching and I were watching some random movie on TV last night. We saw a beach wedding scene and I went:

"Oh.. beach, beach wedding! It's such a lovely beach wedding! I've always wanted a beach wedding!"

Hie Ching stared at me silently. A moment later I continued:

"But ok, maybe I need get a groom for that first."

And we both laughed hysterically. Amazing isn't it how friends get to read each others' mind?

There was another time, both of us and Lee Hwa were watching TV on a Saturday afternoon, with next door having their renovation. There came a part of the entertainment programme that was very funny, and the three of us burst out with roaring laughter. It was so loud that even the construction workers next door could hear us over their loud and disturbing knocking-down-wall noise. For a while in that afternoon, the construction noise from next door was put on hold and the air was filled with only laughter. I like Hie Ching's version the best: she was laughing madly and clapping hard on her own lap, too.

The little blessings we have in life :)

No comments: