Monday, December 13, 2010

Hidden Love

Some people think blogging is lame. Or Facebook status updates, Tweeter or anything that allows you to express yourself online. Because some people like to talk about things that their readers might not understand or be able to interpret it. It could be the very metaphorical type, or with nicknames. The sensational ones come with loads of anger and hatred or the other way round - cheesy and lovey-dovey stuff. Some people like to do so to get attention. Some people like to do so because they don't have the guts to tell those stuff right at the related person's face. Some people purely want to express themselves without expecting response.

For this post, it's a mix between the last two.

I didn't want to tell you to what extent I went in hope to make this thing work. I am going to try my very best to meet whatever need you have, even though some of them really sound unreasonable to me. Because I really want it to work, badly.

Because you mean a lot to me. But you don't have to know it.

No comments: