Monday, December 13, 2010

Hidden Love 2

I think my blood pressure has gone up for worrying about it. It takes so much planning and negotiation and checking out info and meeting each other half way and decision making and then changing decision and waiting. It tests my patience and faith, both in you and in God.

Still, God asks me to be patient and wait upon Him, to have faith in Him that He'll give me the best:

4Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. [Philippians 4:4-7]

Lord, please help me to have strong faith in You, to wait upon Your timing. May you calm the storm in my heart and bless me with attentive ears to listen to You. In Jesus name, Amen.
.

3 comments:

Xu Vin said...

have faith Cher! :D

Gine said...

Thanks! Jesus said if I have faith as small as a mustard seed, I can watch miracles happen :)

Beatrice said...

cher!!! u just lifted me up with this post!! =)