Friday, July 5, 2013

A Fling

Love the ambiance of this coffee place, Coffea Coffee in SS15. I can sit here for a whole day if it's always as quiet as how it was today. But the coffee and cakes here are nothing spectacular compare to Upstairs Cafe. However, Upstairs Cafe is getting noisier now.. :( That's not how I want a hipster-jazzy cafe to feel like. Then again, Upstairs Cafe is not mine alone, even though I've had enough people telling me I probably deserve to be rewarded with a loyalty card by now.

Just feeling sentimental about the past, when the cafe and me were both newcomers in this town. Love at first sight, indeed. Fell deeply, but when I am ready to go, I won't turn back.


1 comment:

junhoe said...

Looks nice. I haven't been to a coffeehouse in ages. :(

I agree that once a place gets too crowded, it doesn't feel so nice anymore. It's good for the business owner, but bad for the customers. Guess it can't be a win-win situation.