Monday, December 31, 2012

Minimalist

This is how my iPhone5 home screen looks like. I know it is longer than iPhone 4S and can fit 5 rows of apps in one screen, I like to keep it to the least I can. Even with my previous handphone, I don't like my screen to be cluttered with apps all over it. I like things organised and simple. That's why I like Apple and iOS - simple and efficient, not to mention elegant, too. Yes, I don't get to personalise a lot of things with Apple product, unlike with android, which my friends find it more fun with apps to change themes and wallpapers every now and then. But to me, it's just a phone. I may not notice that I have been using the same wallpaper for years. I have been using the same background for my iPad since the first day I use it, more than a year ago.

Phone, is still to keep in touch with people. So let's keep in touch!

2 comments:

Xu Vin said...

why is ur news stand empty? xD

Gine said...

Hahaha! You got me! Haven't put anything in there yet. Maybe I won't. Don't really fancy reading from screen. Prefer jst short statuses like in Twitter haha!