Friday, November 26, 2010

Kids in my house

I've introduced Michelle to you in one of my previous posts. Her birthday was on 20th Nov. While Reza, an Iranian student from Taylors College (also mentioned some where in my previous posts, among conversations with my lab colleagues) is moving out this coming Sunday.

We plan to have a little belated birthday celebration cum farewell for both of them on this Sunday afternoon - lunch and movie at Sunway Pyramid.

To cut the story short, we settle with watching Rapunzel in the normal screening. Reza is not a fan of Disney cartoon when it comes to watching movie in cinema. He also doesn't like Unstoppable, a movie which I surprisingly enjoyed very much. It still puzzles me because I don't know how exactly does it catch my attention for 1 hour 30 minutes. I always think I have short attention span, like only 20-30 minutes (normal people have 40 minutes I guess).

Anyway, after we've finalised out decision, Michelle went all the way to Pyramid to get us the ticket this afternoon, for Sunday afternoon show. She then text us about it. I met Reza when I just got back from work this evening.

Reza: So we're watching Rapunzel this Sunday?
Me: Yup! You received message from Michelle, right?
Reza: Yeah.. bluek!
Me: HAHAHAHAAHA! C'mon! It can't be that bad! What was the Disney cartoon you last watch?
Reza: Rapunzel :p

*p/s: Rapunzel is not yet released at this point of time.

Michelle is the kid who still loves Disney cartoon (actually, I do, too!) and is eager to watch it in 3D. Reza is the kid who cannot wait to grow up, or show that he has grown out of cartoon.

Bluek!

No comments: